Yes, I said I was going to get back to blogging. And no, I promptly didn't. For many reasons. Not the least of which were the holidays and an accident that totalled our car. But these humorous observations were made and stored for future use and amusement.
J's version of Jingle Bells:
Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Veggie Tales and bobtails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun to ride in a sleighing song tonight
And from A:
I been workin' on da railroad
All the live-long day
I been workin' on da railroad
To pass da car away
(At this point, J interrupts: "TIME! To pass the time away!" Argument ensues. A wins by re-singing her song...with the same words.)
Can't you hear da whistle blowin'
Dinah blow your horn
Dinah won't you go
Dinah won't you go
Dinah won't you blow your horn
Dinah won't you go
Dinah won't you go
Dinah won't you blow your horn
Someuns in da kitchen wif Dinah
Someuns in da kitchen I know-ow-ow-ow
Someuns in da kitchen wif Dinah
(If I can remember how she ended the song, I'll post it later.)
And in regards to A2, well, he still doesn't say much yet, but what he does say is usually pretty humorous. He consistently calls Joe "doggie." And everything and everyone else (except all animals which are also "doggie") he calls "uh-oh." You can imagine the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment