Most of you probably know by now that I have issues with television. I really don't like it. I won't deny it's useful and has it's time, but in general I find it very annoying.
So I was just sitting here thinking about the modern bane of TV and how most people think they can't live without cable (which is, in my opinion, exorbitantly expensive). These thoughts were prompted by an article I read about how bills like cell phone and cable increase over time as users add more services. I only read about a third of the article because I thought it seemed idiotic to write an entire news article on how people have to pay more money if they want more things. I thought, "Well, duh!" But cable was one of the things they were talking about and I was again astounded at how much it costs and wonder why on earth anyone would pay that kind of money for it.
And then I saw this article.
Point proven.
1 comment:
Being able to watch soccer is an essential human need. What's wrong with that?
Post a Comment