Not sure I like this whole fb thing. Finding out too much I didn't want to know about old friends: who's gay, who's given up the faith, who seems to have no hope. Makes me sad.
~~~~~
I've never heard anyone get so excited about the pillar of cloud by day and fire by night. That has been our Bible story this week. Tonight, the girls got to retell it themselves. It took a little prompting, but they did it. At the end:
A: (looking out the window into the back yard) I wish God would do that for us.
Me: You mean, turn you into a pillar of fire?
A: No, turn a cloud into fire.
J: Yeah, so when we get lost, He can show us where to go.
Me: Well, if you ever get lost, then you can pray, and maybe God will show you where to go.
A: Yeah, with fire.
Me: Yeah, or maybe He'll just send another person along to help you.
A: No, He'll send fire.
J: No, He'll give us a flashlight.
Joe: Maybe He'll just help Papi not get us lost in the first place.
J: (doing a little jig of excitement) NO! HE'LL GIVE US ALL FLASHLIGHTS!!!!
I can just see one of them lost in Walmart, and refusing to go with the Walmart associate, and explaining all seriously that they're waiting for a pillar of fire to come show them where to go.
~~~~~
O wheeeeeere is my popcorn?
O wheeeeeere is my popcorn?
O where, o where, o where, o where, o wheeeeeeeeeere
Is my popcorn?
~~~~~
Can anyone explain to me why my children have all been in bed for over an hour and are still not asleep???????
2 comments:
seth thinks a pillar of flashlights would be a good idea...
i'm just laughing my head off
Post a Comment