"Love not too well the work of thy hands and the devices of thy heart; and remember that the true hope of the Noldor lieth in the West, and cometh from the sea." -Ulmo in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Silmarillion
Monday, March 30, 2009
Why Not?
I just want everybody to love God, get along with each other, and be happy. Why is this so difficult?
(I don't remember what that's from but it was some dramatized Bible story I had when I was a kid and it came to mind when I read your post and thought, "well, because of sin of course") :-)
3 comments:
"...and at that moment, SIN entered the world..."
(I don't remember what that's from but it was some dramatized Bible story I had when I was a kid and it came to mind when I read your post and thought, "well, because of sin of course")
:-)
Yeah. Sigh! It's just a really annoying feature of this world.
AMEN!!!
Post a Comment