From their Sunday School papers today.
J:
My favorite thing to do is play with my new telephone. (What new telephone? She doesn't have a new telephone.)
My favorite place to go is in my room when it's not dark.
My very favorite food is macaroni and big pizza (as opposed to little pizza, there is a difference in her mind).
When I am big, I want to be a big girl.
I am special because I love you. (She used sign language to say this.)
A:
My favorite thing to do is play at the beach tomorrow. (I hate to break it to her, but we're not going to the beach tomorrow. That's Rico's family, not us.)
My favorite place to go is to get little pizza.
My very favorite food is orange juice.
When I am big, I want to be a big girl.
I am special for my mommy.
They also both informed C in Sunday School that their new Bible verse is too hard, so they want to learn it in German. (The verse is "I am wonderfully made." What exactly is so hard?) I am glad they're taking a greater interest in German though.
1 comment:
Sometime yesterday or today, A asked me for the new phone. I handed her the nice phone that came with her kitchen set (granted, the one they got for their birthday a year ago, and that their mom put batteries into a few months back). She said that wasn't it. So I asked her, "do you mean Mommy's phone?"
"Yes."
Post a Comment