S was at our house today. She was singing her Bumblebee song: "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee. Won't my Mommy be so proud of me...?" She also sang "Ole MacDonald Had a Farm" only she changed the words to "Ole A2 had a farm."
At supper, A started singing (because she didn't want to eat her fish) "My mommy had a baby bumblebee." Whoa! I did? I don't remember that! The song progressed to "I'm a bumblebee and I live on a farm e i. No I'm not a bumblebee. I'm A." This was all sung fairly well on key but with a tune that she definitely made up herself.
~~~~~
Note to self for future reference: Parents should never, NEVER, leave town without their cell phone and without letting anyone know where they are going!
2 comments:
Note on "note to self", "parents" have learned a valuable lesson. We WILL let children & maybe others, know when leaving town. We WILL TRY to remember to take cell phone at ALL times.
:-)
Thank you.
Post a Comment