There was a picture hanging in the grocery store of a man laughing (because he saved so much money shopping there). He had a black mustache, which showed up very dark against his skin, but it was kind of short. A noticed it:
A: Hey, Mommy! That man is yucky.
(People look at us skeptically.)
Me: No, he just has a mustache.
A: Oh...(thoughtful pause)...I have a mustache too.
Me: No you don't. Only men have mustaches, and you're not a man. You're a little girl.
LONG pause
A: I have a girlstache.
~~~~~
A, by the way, is now completely potty trained except for night-time. And she's woken me up in the middle of the night several times recently, though her morning diaper is usually still wet. Odd that she thinks she has to come get me before she can go. One night, she was hopping on one foot with an urgent, "Hey, Mommy, I need to go potty!" So GO, then!
Now for J. Sigh. At this point, I just hope she catches on before her highschool graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment