Exactly what is for rent here? The tree? The fence? The telephone pole? I've decided this is a new money-making scheme. Since the economy is now in recession, people who have lost their homes are desperate for a place to live. And people who are about to lose their homes are desperate for a little more money. So they are renting out their trees. You can rent a tree for a couple hundred dollars, get a little scrap lumber, and build yourself a nice, cozy tree house. If this is the case, I assume the rent is based on the size of the tree. And I have 2 REALLY BIG trees....
4 comments:
Is there a two for one deal? Because I'd like to rent both of your trees since there are quite a few of us.
Sounds great! I'll rent the front one for $150 since it still has broken branches to be removed.
See, that'll work out great. We can remove the broken branches and turn them into building materials for our new Swiss Family Robinson style home.
Yeah, and since you're a friend, I'll throw in space on the fence to hang your laundry for free. I haven't yet figured out what the telephone pole might be useful for, but I hope it's ok, because I don't have one.
Post a Comment